Meeting the needs of the precision stamping industry
Founded in 1982, Tooling Dynamics has been serving the needs of the micro-precision stamping world for over 30 years. Specializing in high volume, precision metal stampings, we offer expertise working with very thin gauge metals (as thin as .001) under extremely tight tolerances.
Our growing business resulted in a move in 1990 to our current location
in York, Pennsylvania. Our continued growth has resulted in several building additions. We now are housed in a 60,000 sq. ft. building specifically designed to streamline our in-house manufacturing processes and accommodate future expansion.
Our mission is to be the one-stop manufacturing partner to the micro-precision stamping industry. An essential partner for customers in the electronic connector world, we proudly offer our customers:
- In-house services from concept to production.
- An experienced team.
- Competitive tooling prices and piece pricing.
- Dedication to quality metal stamping products and services.
- Commitment to customer satisfaction.
- A turnkey environment, helping customers manage their supply chain.
Our history is precision metal stampings.
Our mission is to provide all the services you need from one partner.
Our highest priority is customer satisfaction.